What's On at the Braidwood Quilters?
Braidwood Quilters will continue to meet throughout the summer holidays between 10 and 3 on Wednesdays at the Scout Hall for a friendly chat and quilting away. The door is open, come and join (and you can become a member later - we are sure you would want to participate.
Save the date - Braidwood Quilters Inc., Winter Luncheon
When: Wednesday 26th July
Read about the details and don't forget to RSVP by 12 July
Braidwood Airing of the Quilts
Weekend 25 and 26 November 2017
- The Braidwood Quilt Shop Challenge – Metamorphosis (details are on our Evens page)
- A Two Day ‘In-Door – Exhibition and Competition’. The competition will be organised by June Weatherstone of Braidwood Quilt Shop, there will be up to 8 categories with prizes. Read the details, deadlines, terms and conditions for entry and prizes; download the Entry Form
- Airing of the Quilts - details, conditions of entry, time frames and entry form will be available here as well as dispatched via our Newsletter.
What do we do?
- We organise the annual Braidwood Quilt Event and the famous Airing of the Quilts
- We hold the Braidwood Quilters mid-year Country Luncheon
- We plan monthly community quilt workshops
- We get together every Wednesday for sewing, fun and goss
- Our members support worthy projects
- We travel quilts to support other quilting organisations
- We initiate and participate in “fusion events” which cross over into other areas of the arts
Become a Member
- like friendship and creativity,
- enjoy the company of like minded people,
- appreciate support from your peers and happy to support others,
- would like to learn or further your skills and techniques or
- would be happy to mentor others,
- love rich fabrics and love creating timeless quilts,
then Braidwood Quilters is the right group for you.
Become a Member